Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
– You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
– Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
– Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
– Missing children.
– There’s a monster!
– Fall in love.
– Commit petty crimes.
– Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
– Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.